WLAN Outdoor Bridgelink Bundle
Bridging of radio links in unsheltered outdoor environment
The WLAN Outdoor Bridgelink Bundle (protection class IP 65) is designed for wireless bridging of radio links in unprotected outdoor areas. The bundle includes two WI1065n units (802.11n) and all the necessary components.
The WLAN Outdoor Bridge Link Bundle “Out-of-the-Box” contains all required components to setup a radio link by using the new 802.11n technology. This outdoor bundle contains two bintec WI1065n devices, which can be mounted directly at the antenna pole. The WI1065n access points are water protected and allows operation in temperature ranges between -25° C and +65° C. The bundle contains also two PoE adapters, which enables power supply over network cable. The dual polarization antennas are transmitting the data over two streams, what leads to higher performance of the system.
The WLAN Outdoor Bridgelink Bundle is intended to build radio links up to 8 km distance.
The bundle contains following components:
In case of free line of sight the results below can be expected by using the following configuration:
Hints to improve the operating distance:
- Use a antenna with higher gain
- Select 20 MHz bandwidth instead 40 MHz
- or use only one stream
Hints for installation:
- The link must be free from any obstacles (free line of sight). If necessary a different location must be used or the antenna height must be increased.
- The antenna connectors of the Access Point ANT1 and ANT2 are connected to the antenna. It makes no difference which antenna socket is used. The antenna connector ANT3 of the AP are not used for these application.
- The antenna or rather the antenna pole must be connected with 16 mm2 CU or more to the potential equalisation. The Surge Arrestor protect the AP and must connected to the grounding of the building with 1,5 mm2 CU or more. The Surge Arrestor must be inserted in both antenna cables. In some cases it is advisable to consult a specialist for lighting protection.
WLAN-Outdoor-Bridgelink-Bundle (5510000271)including: 2 x bintec WI1065n (5010590013); 4 x 0,5m RTNC plug N plug LMR400 (600507); 4 x Surge Arrester N plug N jack (600499); 2 x Masthalterung für WI-65 Serie (5020591700); 2 x PoE Injector (600258); 2 x ANT-N-20-5G Dual Polarization (5500000551)
OptionsAt the moment there are no entries available.